The Project covers planning studies for 24241 hectares of irrigation facilities in Lower Cekerek basin, which is located in Central Anatolia (Amasya Province) and is a sub-basin of Yeşilırmak River.
Water resource of the irrigation scheme is Süreyyabey Dam, which was under construction during the planning studies. The dam constitutes the main regulating reservoir on Çekerek branch of Yeşilırmak, therefore reservoir operation studies covering all Çekerek basin is performed.
- Hydrological Studies (water supply, reservoir operation studies, floods)
- Determination of existing water rights, Agricultural Economy, Expropriation, land classification (Agronomy) & Drainage
- Topographical surveys
- Surveys and Reports for Geotechnical Investigations and Construction Materials
- Preliminary design of dams and irrigation schemes, quantity and cost estimates, economic analysis
- Environmental impact assessment
- GIS database