It Feasibility study for Kırık Dam on Karasu Creek, which is 86.5 m high from thalweg, in order to irrigate 11553 ha of agricultural area Karasu and İhsangazi plains, irrigation system and water transmission line to supplypotable water for Kastamonu city.
Kırık Dam is earthfill type, amount of fill volume is 5.40 hm³. Dam reservoir has a storage capacity of 42 hm³. The dam will provide 30.15 hm³/year water for irrigation and 9.78 hm³ for water supply. The project covers two pumping stations and 25 km transmission line of Ø400-700 mm.
- Hydrology studies covering water budget estimation, reservoir operation study and floods
- Agricultural Economy
- Irrigation & drainage system design (primary, secondary, tertiary pipelines)
- Geotechnical investigations and Natural
- Construction Materials Survey
- Optimization of dam height and HPP capacity
- Quantitiy-cost estimates, economic analysis, preparation of Feasibility Report